The two-year studies for Master’s degree in Sociology last 4 semesters. They are for Bachelor degree holders in Sociology and in other subjects, especially in humanities and social sciences.
Students can choose from a number of lectures and seminars aimed at developing knowledge in various disciplines of Sociology.
Graduates obtain a Master’s degree.
As a graduate of Sociology, you will be able to analyse interesting social and cultural phenomena, using various methods of research: questionnaires, surveys, photos, films. You will acquire skills of designing and conducting market research and other promotional undertakings. You will be qualified for effective management and promotion of a company and its products. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- marketing and HR departments
- public opinion research centres,
- universities and scientific institutions,
- consulting and training institutions,
- PR and advertising agencies,
- mass media,
- state and local government administration,
- cultural institutions,
- social welfare centres,
- schools, after completion of the teaching course.
It is worth studying Sociology at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Professional software IBM SPSS! This is fully expert software for analysis of quantitative data, used not only by academic institutions, public opinion research centres and market research units, but also in business (e.g. by airlines, insurance companies, banks, telecommunications companies). IBM SPSS is included in Sociology programme of only few private colleges.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- Implementation of own social initiatives and scientific research.
- Possibility of representing the College during conferences.
- Possibility of organizing scientific conferences.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.