You will be able to pursue scientific research and carry out practical projects using the modern laboratory base (we have e.g. an electronic engine test house, OBD systems etc). Furthermore, you will have a chance to broaden your knowledge and interests within scientific associations and at practical workshops in partner institutions and transport companies. As our student, you will be able to cooperate actively with the Association of International Road Transport Carriers and acquire knowledge and skills in technical, organizational and legal aspects of domestic and international transport functioning. The study programme will prepare you for examination for the Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Transport. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- logistic and freight forwarding enterprises,
- car and sub-assembly manufacturing plants,
- repair enterprises,
- transport companies,
- road infrastructure enterprises,
- organisational units of road traffic services,
- operating units of car, rail and air transport.
It is worth studying Transport at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- We have an electronic engine test house with OBD systems available.
- The study programme prepares for examination for Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Transport.
- Active cooperation with the Association of International Road Transport Carriers.
- The study programme is covered by the EU project “Era inżyniera”, within which students take part – free of charge – in additional courses in mathematics and physics.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge!
- Possibility of participating in career development workshops!
- Paid internships and studies within the Erasmus programme!
- Possibility of implementing own ideas within the Scientific Association of Transport Students. Students participate in visits to truck manufacturing factories.
- Presentation of road accident rescue and cutting of a passenger car at WSPA’s parking lot.
- Job fairs for WSPA students.