As a graduate of Management, you will be prepared for management of processes and undertakings in business and administration organizations. You will acquire problem-solving skills e.g. in designing new processes and systems of management and restructuring the existing ones. You will be equipped for organization and management of projects, quality, innovations and logistic procedures. Moreover, you will be able to use computer systems which support the decision-making process.
As a graduate, you will have the skills of organization and management of finance. The study programme, with courses in entrepreneurship, human resources management, negotiations and marketing, will help you run your own business. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- marketing, human resources, finance,
- business organizations and local government institutions,
- enterprises and institutions at the position of a high- or middle-ranking manager,
- foreign and international institutions connected with business,
- research and development institutions,
- consulting agencies,
It is worth studying Management at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff!
- The study programme provides knowledge about management of processes and undertakings in business and administration organizations; develops problem-solving skills e.g. in designing new processes and systems of management and restructuring the existing ones; prepares for organization and management of projects, quality, innovations and logistic procedures; and teaches how to use computer systems which support the decision-making process!
- The study programme offers foreign language education at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and specialist language skills in management and organization.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- Implementation of own social actions through activity in a scientific association.
- Possibility of representing the College during conferences.
- Possibility of organizing scientific conferences.
- Education adapted to the National Qualifications Framework! Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme!