How to apply?
1st step: Choose a program
2nd step: Fill in the application form on-line (click here) (If you have any problem with the application form, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the email address indicated below).
3rd step: Pay the enrolment fee in order to complete the submission of your application.
4th step: Submit all the required documents
Remember that your application will be considered only when you submit all documents so please contact us immediately in case of any problems or doubts concerning this step that you might have. We will contact each candidate as soon as we receive his application.
5th step: Pay the tuition fee for one semester or academic year (two semesters) in advance.
In case of visa refusal the tuition fee is fully refundable.
Name of Beneficiary: Wyższa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości i Administracji w Lublinie
Beneficiary's Bank: ING Bank Śląski
Beneficiary's Bank Address: ul. Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice
Beneficiary's Account No: PL86 1050 1953 1000 0090 3066 7001
BIC/ROUTING NO: INGBPLPW
Swift Code: INGBPLPW
6th step: Fill in the English language test on the WSPA language testing platform.
7th step: Wait for the acceptance letter that will be sent to you by email.
Dates and deadlines
According to academic calendar students are admitted to the University College of Enterprise and Administration at the beginning of winter and summer semesters, however applications are accepted on a regular basis throughout the year. We encourage you to apply for admission before the beginning of each semester.
The applicant to study at WSPA is obliged to deliver, by registered letter, by a courier service or by hand, a complete set of the following documents:
- An application form (click here)
- An original or a certified copy of the certificate of secondary education, with a certified translation into Polish/English
- A nostrification certificate – this document is required when a high school diploma has been issued in the country with which Poland has no bilateral agreement on mutual recognition of education documents, and when the country has signed such agreement with Poland but the said document is not covered by it; or a certificate of equivalency of the foreign high school diploma with the Polish high school diploma must be submitted when the foreign document has been issued in the country with which Poland has signed an agreement on mutual recognition of education documents.
- A certificate of English language proficiency or any other document confirming the knowledge of English. The requirement does not concern those candidates for whom English is either the native language or was the language of instruction at high school.
- A certified copy of a foreign passport (the personal data page)
- A copy of student visa (the original must be available for inspection), or a temporary residence card or any other document entitling the holder to stay in Poland.
- A medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications against undertaking studies (regarding both the chosen programme and the mode of studies).
- Three 37x52mm photos
- A proof of payment of the enrolment fee
- An enrolment agreement
Candidates applying for a graduate program in Sociology shall submit also an original or a certified copy of the undergraduate diploma, with a certified translation into Polish/English.
In addition, within 30 days of admission, the successful applicant has to present an insurance policy against illness or personal accidents for the entire period of study in Poland, or a European Health Insurance Card, or sign an insurance agreement with the National Health Fund.